Monday, May 12, 2008

In regards to comments on my abortion blog...

Thank you for your thoughts and opinions, but isn't it sad that we live in a world where we have to justify abortion as ok and on top of that a good thing. That has nothing to do with religion and I never tried to push my beliefs on anyone, just simply stated why I believe abortion is wrong. Believe what you want nobody is forcing you to think like me. I just think that it's sad that abortion can be justified because our system sucks and majority of humans do as well so they get to have an abortion because they are inadequate as human beings...that's awesome. Yes I do agree there should be very rare exceptions like with rape. I can maybe get on board with allowing very early abortions for those victims, but still sad we have to make this exception because we live in a world where rape is a very real thing.

No comments: